Sunday, April 15, 2012

I'm on Team Lola.

As a professional mountain bike athlete, a lot of my design clients have come from within the mountain bike industry but this client/event is special to me. Stephen Exley of SE Racing and Promotions and founder/organizer of the Western Open has a little girl battling an illness. Lola. That is what this event is all about.

Not only were we given an opportunity to run a race skills clinic through Kovarik Racing(the other half of my life with my other half)during this race weekend, I have had the privilege to work with Stephen on some cool little design projects for this event including logos, cowbell stickers, podium cheques, medals and this t-shirt which will be free to all race volunteers and for sale at the event. To spread the love! Love For Lola.



No comments:

Post a Comment